Friday, July 2, 2010

Justin Rose playing well again

AT&T National Second Round: I always say that if a player has the kind of meltdown that Rose had last week it can lead to one of two things: a wound that won't heal or a learning experience that leads to a change in behaviour the next time around. Guess we will find out this weekend how Justin deals with it.


Update: Rose had this to say yesterday;

"I turned up here Monday morning feeling like I was a better player than I was Sunday," said Rose, who has eight birdies and just one bogey through 36 holes at the AT&T National. "You can never prevent it from happening again. I think that's the first thing to accept. You can't be scared of it happening again. You've just got to put yourself in that position, dig in, do your best."

Ya gotta' love that kinda talk.

1 comment:

  1. He was exceptionally poised yesterday. I'm glad her made such a great comeback!

    ReplyDelete