Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Shag Bag Golf Blog | Tiger working by himself

So, Tiger is gonna' go it alone for now. Does not surprise me, insofar as he seems to be hard headed anyway. Not that that is a bad thing, as a matter of fact, I am sure that is a common character trait for superstars.

Working with the camera can be very helpful, I do all the time. But I will say that it has it's inherent dangers as well. One of those dangers being when the student tries to place or put the club in certain places to get the right look on camera. A good instructor will attain those positions IN MOTION with the overall move blending it all together.

We shall see how it works for Mr. Woods.

1 comment:

  1. To bad Tiger doesnt know you Les. You would have him winning Majors in no time. But that would be bad for me... Sorry Ill hope Tiger stays away from my Les.... Hahhahahah

    ReplyDelete